Viva coder is a digital talent development company providing end-to-end talent transformation solutions for individuals, government and corporate organisations, to create progress through technology and develop the skills necessary for tomorrow.
We are looking for a Business Analyst with strong organizational and planning skills and proven ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment for our office located in DTEC, Dubai Silicon Oasis. Successful candidates will join a team of like-minded professionals. We are seeking candidates who are a self-starter with a high level of motivation and the ability to work with minimal direction and supervision. The ideal candidate will have a metrics/data-driven analytical mindset of constantly measuring success and driving continuous improvement in tools, content and programs. They will be a change agent in the use of analytics to provide deeper insight into business performance and future operations. The role will also manage the direction and use of analytic technologies on an ongoing basis and develop key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure operational performance and business efficiency.
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Gathering, validating and documenting current and future business requirements
- Conducting business analysis and research to identify key metrics and opportunities for improvement
- Analysing commercial data such as budgets, sales results and forecasts.
- Modelling business processes and identifying opportunities for process improvements.
- Proactively understanding the future business needs and providing relevant insights to create a roadmap
- Planning and developing plans for various projects that will arise when implementing new processes
- Developing processes and procedures to ensure business solutions meet strategic goals
- Consulting with key stakeholders to determine business objectives and success factors
- Creating business requirement documentations and presentations for various businesses, functions and divisions
- Enabling automated business reporting to reduce manual work
- Estimating costs and identifying business savings opportunities
- Identifying issues, risks and benefits of existing and proposed businesses and outlining impacts
- Performing deep dives to find the root causes behind variances of key parameters
- Creating informative, actionable and repeatable reports that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Making recommendations to the senior staff on areas with potential for improvement
- Supporting business transition and helping to establish change
- Reporting to Business Heads of the Institutions
Qualifications, Skill & Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree - preferably in Business Administration, Engineering or Statistics
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience in business optimisation, problem-solving or strategic solution roles with progressive responsibilities
- Strong numeracy and data analysis skills with ability to understand and analyse problems and find solutions
- Requirement gathering is a key part of the role so the ability to ask the right questions and correctly understand the information received is essential
- The ability to make decisions around things such as requirement prioritisation, scope, assessing viability of solutions, etc.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet constantly changing timelines
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both businesses and technical teams
- Exceptional process and organizational skills with the ability to mobilise change
- Ability to create high-quality presentations, proposals and documents, such as business requirement documents
- The ability to present findings and recommendations to senior leaders and manage stakeholder meetings
If you feel you can make a difference by being part of our team, please email us your latest CV at email@example.com.
Upon review, only selected candidates will be contacted.